Welcome to the CCMR Shared Facilities
|COVID-19 Specific Information:
The CCMR Facilities reactivation plan has been approved and the facilities will open Thursday, June 4. Updates will be posted here.
Facility users are expected to:
- Quarantine for 14 days if traveling from a location greater than 50-miles from Ithaca, NY.
- Perform approved research only and to adhere to the reactivation plan of their research group. External industry or academic users must submit a COVID-19 external user agreement form.
- Request instrument time or service through this Google form.
- Follow the Cornell Health Protection Procedure prior to arriving on campus each day.
- Bring their own cloth mask (no relief valves) and protective eye-wear with side shields.
- Wear cloth masks and protective eye-wear at all times in facility rooms.
Important facility policies (at this time):
- No in-person trainings or in-person assistance at this time. Staff will be as creative as possible with remote assistance, but some things will not be possible.
- In order for the greatest flexibility for staff assistance, staff labor charges will be waived for Cornell academic users to June 30, 2020.
- No consuming of food or drink in any shared facility space.
- Buffer times of 1-2 hours between reservations to allow time for air exchanges and for staff to disinfect work areas.
- Occupancy limits of rooms will be posted and strictly enforced.
- Instruments may only be used by the person for whom reserved in FOM. Instances requiring deviations from this must be approved by staff before the reservation time slot.
- For the safety of our students, staff and families, and the broader community, we expect full compliance with these policies. There will be zero-tolerance for violations or unfamiliarity of these policies.
CCMR COVID19 User Agreement
See https://www.cornell.edu/coronavirus/ for the latest University information.
The CCMR Shared Facilities offers world-class materials analysis and processing equipment overseen by expert instrument managers. To see our instrumentation pages, please click on any of the User Instrument categories in the sidebar or use the search field in the top right of the window to look for a particular instrument or technique.
It’s very easy to become a facility user and instrument operator. See ‘Becoming a CCMR Facility User’ in the sidebar.
If there is any capability you are not finding here, please visit the Materials Research Facilities Network which includes shared resources at similar research centers.
Feel free to ask questions or provide feedback to email@example.com, or to our Qualtrics online survey where feedback is anonymous.
Bruker Hyperion FT-IR Microscope
TA Instruments DHR3 Rheometer
JAI LC9110 NEXT Recycling Preparative HPLC/GPC
Langmuir Blodgett Trough for monolayer film deposition
Renishaw InVia Confocal Raman Microscope & 3D Mapping Image