Request a CCMR User Account
Obtaining a user account with the CCMR Shared Facilities is a simple 3 step process:
Step 1. Please verify the following:
- I have read and understood the CCMR Shared Facilities Policy and I understand that all persons are required to comply with that Policy and with all CCMR safety instructions, policies, procedures and manuals for the equipment operation. I will review safety procedures with the CCMR facility safety manager and follow any safety instructions provided.
- I have taken the Cornell EH&S Laboratory Safety Training or equivalent. I understand that supervised or unsupervised use of or access to the CCMR facilities including, but not limited to laboratories, equipment, instruments and services, may involve subjection to risks and agree to assume all said risks and responsibility for my health, safety, and property while using the facilities.
- I agree to release Cornell University, its officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability, claims, or damages of any kind (including but not limited to personal injury) arising from or related to my use of the CCMR facilities, except to the extent caused by the negligence of Cornell University.
- I further agree to indemnify and hold Cornell University, its officers, agents or employees harmless from any and all liability, claims or damages of any nature whatsoever incurred by Cornell arising out of or related to my use of the CCMR facilities, except to the extent caused by the negligence of Cornell University.
- I will acknowledge the use of the CCMR Shared Facilities in publications and posters under reference to the NSF award number DMR-1120296
By clicking the following link, I agree to the above requirements.